No more work for a week off on me hols | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No more work for a week off on me hols in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
After a hectic 6months working silly hours we are off on a sunny holiday to recharge the batteries for another busy 6months up to christmas the diary is filling up with work up to september so feeling positive it going to be a good year , back in a weeks time so catch up then guys regards kop

Remember we don't want any pics of you in your strapping man thong

Hello you lot just checking in all good here in paphos definatley not a budgie smuggler kind of guy harvet nothing worse than standing at the bar and your faced with tee shirt and bollock bulge in his speedos .tee shirt and shorts for me off to the beach to get me head in a good book regards all kop

Back home now well rested paphos is worth a vist if you've not been easing back into it tomorrow with a rad change , and then a full bathroom remodel next week multi panel in the shower area , tiling floor and remaining walls ect cheers kop

20170620_192918.jpg

Back home now well rested paphos is worth a vist if you've not been easing back into it tomorrow with a rad change , and then a full bathroom remodel next week multi panel in the shower area , tiling floor and remaining walls ect cheers kop

View attachment 30160
Good luck. I'm using multi panel in an enclosure at the minute and trying to figure out how to get the panels into the alcove? Really tight fit:eek:

looks good, what was the temp like?

30 degrees + most days we like the beach so spend alot of time down there away from others so we have a nice tan , reading and relaxing not a big drinker but it was all in food was great and plenty to do and vist if you want to watersports , boating ect the most energetic thing i did was a couple of vists to the gym to work off the eccsesses cheers all kop

20170620_082138.jpg

20170618_130908.jpg

I just had a look for my next holiday and booked a couple of days ago my holiday for next year :) I have been this year already and the work doesn't allow me to take another time off. However, where I am going next year it's just amazing.

How did you book for Aruba match a package deal ie tompson or seperate like expedia whats the best time of the year to go ? Regards kop
To be honest KOP, I was at work when my wife told me she has a surprise. I roughly knew what it was as I was telling her for for couple of weeks that I am craving for another holiday. However, that it turned out Aruba that wasn't expected. She hasn't booked a package. We are going for 14 days pure heaven. Best months to go is actually any time as it's the best Caribbean island. It's the least rainy island it has 3 rainy days a month which is nothing as the rain is like a hot shower. Just make sure you are going out of hurricane season that's all.
I just can recommend carribean islands , once you taste them you won't to see all of them. If you need anymore infos let me know

Where have you been?

Kind Regards,
Ron

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks for the suggestions, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Closing the loop... I replaced the valve body...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
Back