No more work for a week off on me hols | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No more work for a week off on me hols in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

We nipped off to paphos in cyprus for a week ron , will have another week in the winter somwhere cheers kop.
That's great spot though. I should go there to one day. What's Cyprus like any good ? How did you find it ? Is that expensive over there? What about the trips, did you with your partner on any trips?

Been there 4 times bud so have seen most of the major sites , been up in the trudos mountains freezing up there but worth going , jeep safari , various boat trips , turtle watching , sunset cruise , plenty of watersports to do if that your thing , mrs booked it in january online with Tompsons , prices are aboutv the same as here car hire is cheap though £20a day for a small car . cheers kop

Been there 4 times bud so have seen most of the major sites , been up in the trudos mountains freezing up there but worth going , jeep safari , various boat trips , turtle watching , sunset cruise , plenty of watersports to do if that your thing , mrs booked it in january online with Tompsons , prices are aboutv the same as here car hire is cheap though £20a day for a small car . cheers kop
KOP you should go one day to any of the carribean islands it is heaven trust me. I have been this year to St Lucia and I cannot recomm me it enough. It is such a great vibe over there and food it's incredible.

Been to Mexico and the Dominican Republic nice but the 10 hour flight puts me off , formentera is my favorite destination , 2 hours 40 minutes flight , then high speed ferry to the island , totally chilled out place will be back there next year . Cheers kop

20160617_131637.jpg

20160617_125222.jpg

20160617_150445.jpg

Oh..so that's where the paddle board was invented.

Beautiful locations, beautiful beaches, beautiful weather.......not a wave in sight.

Might of been the original place where sailboards and wind surfers were invented, but there's no wind.

Evolution in progress.

What was the fishing like?

I might sound cynical, but we're in the middle of winter.
Those pics make me want to go somewhere sunny - albeit with a wave.

Oz

Get much / Any snow oz?

Been to Mexico and the Dominican Republic nice but the 10 hour flight puts me off , formentera is my favorite destination , 2 hours 40 minutes flight , then high speed ferry to the island , totally chilled out place will be back there next year . Cheers kop

View attachment 30182

View attachment 30183

View attachment 30184
Grrrrrr I hate you KOP, now you put something in my head for this year :) .. it looks pretty amazing ... I may go there to see how beautiful it really is. Pictures are always a little bit different but according to you it's amazing.

Zoom in on the bottom picture bud tell me what you see ????????. He he , Dont think you would regret it match Es pujols has plenty of bars and beachside restaurants and is a more lively place its real easy to get about, we stayed at the Rui la mola which is a more sleepy type place but is probably one of the best hotels i have stayed in check it out . cheers kop

Zoom in on the bottom picture bud tell me what you see ????????. He he , Dont think you would regret it match Es pujols has plenty of bars and beachside restaurants and is a more lively place its real easy to get about, we stayed at the Rui la mola which is a more sleepy type place but is probably one of the best hotels i have stayed in check it out . cheers kop
Cheeky;);)

Get much / Any snow oz?

Based in Melbourne.
We get the odd sprinkling of snow on some mountains away from the city.
But we get a fair bit up on the mountains.
Closest one for skiing and snow sports is about a 3 hour drive and plenty more if you want to spend some more time in the car.

I'm not a snow person - as far as I'm concerned I would rather watch paint dry or grass grow than strap myself to a pair of skis or a snowboard.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks for the suggestions, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Closing the loop... I replaced the valve body...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
Back