No Work on!!! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No Work on!!! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

been quiet here for me to ,had hotel boiler change last week (partnership) had a job for this week got cancelled 24h after they gave me go ahead ,have one to start next week full ch and unvented but is only first fix ,re priced job for builder today
4.6k+vat on new ch (combi and 8 rads ) plus first fix kitchen and bathroom ! Builder said to much he requested
good rads and boiler materials are 2.6k and i put just 2k labour ,told him can not do it cheaper now waiting on him to come back if he call ! working on strategy marketing campaign ,but just finding my self out of enough cash to do it all :(
any way LIVE IS GOOD LADS :)

I just got quoted for £2.2k for materials for a heating install, I was thinking of putting on £1K for labour I would say there is 4 days labour in it maximum. This is for a builder also.

Are we in the plumbers arms ??? oohh wait we are good :)

so quiet this week i even painted my bathroom ceiling and windowframe, gonna put some vinyl tiles down on bathroom floor tomorrow!

you know you have no work when you start tinkering at home!

In all honesty its nice to have the odd day here and there with nothing much on but not good to be consistent in that .
i know what you're saying there. had a few weeks of that my self. although there may be light at the end of the tunnel, had a phone call today to go and see a repossession that needs a new bathroom and kitchen. KERCHING lol although most of it will probably go towards the mortgage maybe a bit towards my next van.

i know what you're saying there. had a few weeks of that my self. although there may be light at the end of the tunnel, had a phone call today to go and see a repossession that needs a new bathroom and kitchen. KERCHING lol although most of it will probably go towards the mortgage maybe a bit towards my next van.
i could do with something like that!!!
so when my house gets repossesed i can get a van to sleep in.lol.

I'm busy and now booked till Sep. Its luck of the draw, I hope it picks up for you guys with less on than you'd like.
Its always the famine or the feast. Don't worry, it'll pick up.

Similar plumbing topics

Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Depending on what size/type your existing rad...
Replies
Views
  • Question
£330 And tbh finding a good service engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning, he took it out from where it was...
Replies
Views
Back