Non gas safe people doing gas work. | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Non gas safe people doing gas work. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rates here are awful have been a long time now hence why i just potter (use to love the packs when rates were good tho)

The rates here are awful have been a long time now hence why i just potter (use to love the packs when rates were good tho)

A full heating here pays around 800. Better off on boiler upgrades really. And the tube and fittings left over are ridiculous!

Fully agree with what your saying, rates in this area are rock bottom, and still people trying to do it for less, usely a young guy with nice new shiny VW van, Doesn't bother me now as same as hammers just do odd jobs, Boilers & full systems ! you can keep them, we will soon be over-run with Syrian plumbers, who will be given all they need from the government Free !! This huge mass of people heading across Europe, And where do you think they will stop ?? Sorry no prize for getting the right answer !!

a very good rant you pass all the the qualifications for one reason love of the job or to earn moneys

I am not currently registered to work on appliances though i have done in the past but i do have 35 years experience under my belt and am quite happy to do my own gas work in my own home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If you can afford to lose 1/2 or more of your...
Replies
Views
Don't see so many 5 digit numbers these...
2 3
Replies
Views
I'm not having a go but previously u said u...
Replies
Views
C
Hello All I am a mature ex military person...
Replies
Views
ckyens
C
Back