Not a fan of wiring? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Not a fan of wiring? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
If like me you dont like wiring I used one of these on a newly installed s-plan and I highly recommend it.
1630095807012.png

If like me you dont like wiring I used one of these on a newly installed s-plan and I highly recommend it.
View attachment 63204
Excellent. Do they do one for S plan plus? The one you show is S plan? Where did you get it, or is there a model number (all I can read is 'Honeywell'?)

I have noticed the normal 10-wire Honeywell ones are good for S plan and that's about it. S plan plus seems to force you into using bespoke enclosures...

Excellent. Do they do one for S plan plus? The one you show is S plan? Where did you get it, or is there a model number (all I can read is 'Honeywell'?)

I have noticed the normal 10-wire Honeywell ones are good for S plan and that's about it. S plan plus seems to force you into using bespoke enclosures...

Do you have the Honeywell wiring guide? If not, get the app, useful resource.

Do you have the Honeywell wiring guide? If not, get the app, useful resource.
Thanks pal. Far better than the 10-way I have used in the past.

I'll pass on the app for now but have found the printed version 17 online to print off and agree it's useful indeed. I do own a smartphone (got given one), but still not convinced. It just seems to be a very fiddly and slow way of accessing the internet.

Only limitation is it doesn't show the internals of the port valves or programmers which doesn't reflect my way of thinking. I like to know what each wire is doing rather than rely on which terminal number goes to which - essential when you work on a mixed bag of components in an existing system (or a new one) and need to work out what is going on.

Last edited:

S or y plan only on this

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun. Thanks Shaun. All up and...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think you meant a 4 core isolator, but you...
Replies
Views
Just looked you are right somewhere around £30
Replies
Views
Back