NVQ Level 2 | Plumbing Courses | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss NVQ Level 2 in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

Any help, need a college locally to do my 6089. Live around the Chester, North Wales area, Liverpool, Manchester etc.

Anyone done a NVQ and can help around this area. Also still looking out for someone who can help with getting to a good level. Have alot of work lined up were a local plumber may benefit quite alot from. So everyone's a winner

Looking for the best route rather than the quickest - so something where i can learn from one of the best

Hi,
I am 39 years of age and have recently been made redundant.
I now see this as an opportunity to embark on a new career in plumbing and heating. I have previously worked in the plumbing industry and have knowledge and experience in the duties of running pipework, boiler installations, full central heating installations, servicing of boilers, fault finding and repairs and general jobbing duties. I also have experience running screwed and barrelled pipework on an industrial level.
I am starting the city and guilds 6129 basic plumbing level 2 course at Midkent college in September and i intend to run the NVQ 6089 alongside this providing i can find employment within the industry.
I am honest, hardworking, trustworthy and reliable, and willing to learn. I have my own tools and a clean driving license and my own vehicle.
I am looking to learn and gain knowledge from an experienced plumber/heating engineer.
If you or anyone you know could utilise me and my skills i would be extremely grateful of the opportunity to learn and train with you.
I live in the Sevenoaks area of Kent, and am able to travel into London.
Also any tips, addresses, contacts or advice would be greatly received.
Thanks Chris Morris.
[email protected]

Hi,
I am 39 years of age and have recently been made redundant.
I now see this as an opportunity to embark on a new career in plumbing and heating. I have previously worked in the plumbing industry and have knowledge and experience in the duties of running pipework, boiler installations, full central heating installations, servicing of boilers, fault finding and repairs and general jobbing duties. I also have experience running screwed and barrelled pipework on an industrial level.
I am starting the city and guilds 6129 basic plumbing level 2 course at Midkent college in September and i intend to run the NVQ 6089 alongside this providing i can find employment within the industry.
I am honest, hardworking, trustworthy and reliable, and willing to learn. I have my own tools and a clean driving license and my own vehicle.
I am looking to learn and gain knowledge from an experienced plumber/heating engineer.
If you or anyone you know could utilise me and my skills i would be extremely grateful of the opportunity to learn and train with you.
I live in the Sevenoaks area of Kent, and am able to travel into London.
Also any tips, addresses, contacts or advice would be greatly received.
Thanks Chris Morris.
[email protected]

You wil not be starting the 6129 in September, IT DOES NOT EXSIST!!!!!!!

If you are correct, What have they taken my £2020 for then, and should i go back to the college and ask for a refund.
EXIST !!!!!!! Thanks for your contribution.

If you are correct, What have they taken my £2020 for then, and should i go back to the college and ask for a refund.
EXIST !!!!!!! Thanks for your contribution.

what they could have done is signed you up and registered you with c and g now, once april passes you can no longer register, so theyve either done it now or youll get a shock in september, id check

so, what course would be then in september?

because am just about to start C&G 6129 this month (march). do you think worth to have a go?

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt think colleges were allowed to offer only Tec cert? thought they could only offer it with the possibility to upgrade? maybe this is different for private centres, was it a private centre u trained at? what was the place called?

yeah you can do your tech cert, some are even working on there own to get there nvq, so basically teaching them selfs

Is there any employers out there willing to take on a compotent and confident plumber? currently taking tech certificate in level 3 plumbing, and need to get the NVQ level 2 and 3. I am willing to do voluntary work. please help me.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Not to my knowledge you can do a refresher...
Replies
Views
B
Also depends what arrangement you have with...
Replies
Views
B
I was curious about how many tasks you lot did...
Replies
Views
BilboBaggins
B
You need to ask the college where you are...
Replies
Views
Back