Oh right. My mistake. You're an engineer. | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Oh right. My mistake. You're an engineer. in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a few from the Amateur Athletics Association.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangely enough, he did for me as well
But he told me mine only had one udder so needed milking very quickly

I had something similar, but he told me we could get as much cream as we wanted and all we had to do was siphon it out of a hose in an alleyway with my eyes closed

Seeing as this thread has turned a corner I never expected I think I'll shift it to the Arms. ....

I do have a delightful image of how your face goes when you read through these croppie
Smile, smile, laugh, smile, all-out panic when you realise its in public view

-I'm an engineer.

-I see. Behold, the townsfolk and I have gathered for you a bountiful bag of dicks. Feast ye heartily upon them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Stanios Well no offence meant to the guy I'm...
Replies
Views
Adamcasper
A
A
if you are going to do these cources,ask...
Replies
Views
david williams
D
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back