Ok where is it ......... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ok where is it ......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Shame he didn`t delete all the others from the list of members, wonder if he deleted all the ones with zero posts.

You would have to ask him it was a stupid number he deleted like over 10k

Remember once wasting time whilst waiting for a letting agent to turn up and was dumbstruck to see hundreds of so called members who had never posted anything.

Anyway generally I like UKPF it’s well run and populated by a good mix of experienced people and genuine people in need of advice. Each day is different and I get out as much as I think I put in and it’s way better than strictly come prancing

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a look at Stirling sinks .......maybe...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your quick reply Shaun. Much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
back feeding from your central heating?
Replies
Views
The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
Back