OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

Hi Alana
I have spoken to Roger thanks.
Not to have a go but I left my NEW telephone number in a message to you.
I would guess that you didn't take note of this and just called my old number!

Having sat my ACS with OLCI 13 weeks down the line and still no certificates have turned up!!! Same goes for my G3! IMO the short courses are pretty useless, when doing g3 course luckily my boss had showed me how to pipe them up.

Hi Aquariusplumb,

Alana from OLCI here.

Just to confirm your conversation with my colleague earlier, the Awarding Body will be processing your ACS certificate and although you were expecting it towards the end of next week, we are looking to try to get it to you sooner.

Also as was discussed, the Awarding Body has a query regarding your G3 certificate which we are looking at for them.

Best wishes, Alana

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
K
Bump we're still looking
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
S
I think the op gets the hint now. Thread...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Your search is over. I'm here! Having said...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
T
I have this in my house and it's brilliant
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
Back