old boilers or broken ones | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss old boilers or broken ones in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

im looking for some old or broken boilers....

for training purposes.

if anyone can help me out anything from worcestors to glow worm, system booilers or combis.

im in chester area at the moment...

basically i want to learn as much as i can and im familiar with newer models but older ones from 1990 to 2005 would be great cheers.

free of charge please i will pick up.

Your mrs is going to love you with bits strewn all over the table lol:D.

haha - yeah pride of place above the fire.

nah i got a garage mate. so no problems - they will literally be in and out within a week. just long enough for me to dismantle and put back together. strange i know - but i want to be able to know them off top of my head... cut down on the times, thus prices for customer but higher money for me as im getting more in a day. well thats the plan once i go on my own full time.

iv had a few old boilers, you wouldnt want them after i had had them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No, social housing landlord 😳
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks for this, much appreciated. Andrew
Replies
Views
S
Customers never complain of lumpiness and they...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
I hoping for the best.
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
On the basis that one opinion is good but two...
Replies
Views
Back