opinions on this | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss opinions on this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when matey boy returns to switch it back on and your the only one they find paperwork for. Your word vs a corpse..

I appreciate that's a little far fetched but why risk your livelihood for the sake of 10p worth of paper

I've got a signed warning notice, I'm covered by that am I not ?

I've got a signed warning notice, I'm covered by that am I not ?

by the customer? and what have you listed on the notice? flue not correct/ not attached etc?

but the org installer and the servicing guy have put someone's life at risk, what would happen if the flue corroded and flue gases spilled out through the gap in the air intake?

The boiler has been capped and ID'd where would flue gases come from.

Yip, marked as outer flue missing/damaged also marked on safety cert and that's signed too

the original installer/ servicer should be held accountable and hes left it in that condition so riddor is issued its down to personal opinion in the end if you dont think thats riddor its down to you and your reg

Because when it was running it was riddor reportable.

Mate you're really starting yank my chain report it don't report it what you turn a blind eye to is your shout.

I just hope it's one of your family the idiot who installed it goes on to kill.

Come back and defend it then yeah!

the original installer/ servicer should be held accountable and hes left it in that condition so riddor is issued its down to personal opinion in the end if you dont think thats riddor its down to you and your reg

Totally agree both the installer and service engineer should be brought to book for the massive failures in common sense if nothing else, if GSR had any teeth then it should be them that sort these out.

Because when it was running it was riddor reportable.

Mate you're really starting yank my chain report it don't report it what you turn a blind eye to is your shout.

I just hope it's one of your family the idiot who installed it goes on to kill.

Come back and defend it then yeah!

Had a bad day then

Totally agree both the installer and service engineer should be brought to book for the massive failures in common sense if nothing else, if GSR had any teeth then it should be them that sort these out.

no not common sense danger to life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I`m looking to hire asap. I feel the heating...
Replies
Views
Yes will also more than likely need...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looks nice and neat good job yea leave the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for asking Lou. After taking 30+...
Replies
Views
Back