Pair of grips | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pair of grips in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

leethegasman

Gas Engineer
I have never been asked this before but my latest apprentice asked me a question I did not no the answer to.
I asked him for a pair of grips (meaning one set I would think like most of us a pair of grips is one set)
He wanted to give me two sets.
So why do we refer to it as a pair of grips
I have a few theories that I have told him but also said I'm not sure and new a group of people that stay up all night talking about important things such as this.

Thinking of this thread yesterday whilst using a pair of footies in the rain on a call out to change a pump in an outside boiler enclosure.

Thankfully I actually had a lovely young lady with me who had opened up the house, this never happens to me...... I had to drag the callout out......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My father's bath has unknown make tap heads...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best to call an engineer out and say your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yep spot on
Replies
Views
Back