PHEX shows - do you attend? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Mark Haywood
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 8K

Discuss PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes remeha t-shirt all sweets were eaten during day also got a pedometer. Most say though the disappointment of the day was the Buffet.......... Mash and pie in a box but not very good

The food was TERRIBLE. I know I'm French, but still.

Has anyone of you used that self-plugging isolating valve they were demonstrating? Can't remember the name of the company now, of course, nor can I be bothered looking in the 5 tons of papers I brought back.

That's the one. It looked like it might be real helpful in a pickle. I'm going to check at Ray's tomorrow see if they stock it :)

at the show it was £30 including the fitting tool, they said they are £38 without the tool (£8) - would be interested to see if that is right! it's a solid looking bit of kit

Wouldn't you know, I'm such a cretin it didn't even occur to me that I could buy there and then !!!! I might just go back tomorrow just to pick one up, as I'll be in town anyway...

I picked one up today too, for the 30 quid.
I've had it apart and had a look, pretty well built !!!

Shame due to the cost but when the time comes its going to be a life saver !!

surprisingly intergas new boilers look like they might turn into something half decent too !!!
the guy did mention they have just patented a new flue connection type that gets around "must have access to every joint" new bit of regs
10 metres regular flue up or horrizontal (with a 3.5 degree rise) and a twin flue option thats even further !!!

Has anyone of you used that self-plugging isolating valve they were demonstrating? Can't remember the name of the company now, of course, nor can I be bothered looking in the 5 tons of papers I brought back.

That's the one. It looked like it might be real helpful in a pickle. I'm going to check at Ray's tomorrow see if they stock it :)

Don't think we do. I don't recognise the description, but I am up there tomorrow so will look out for it.

Here ya go Aladdin's EasyFit Isolator

Its a good demo on show, the guys are enthusiastic and looking to do a 22mm version too. Travis perkins are now starting to stop them, Ray you need to get some off the guys for freebies *cough*

contenders my bum!

£30 quid in in plumfix vouchers, a tf1 test jar, 2 fluidmaster syphons, and everything in my pic including knipex cobras...pfft

you can keep your poxy wilo backpacks:smartass:

Trouble is they only let you use one of the £10 plumfix vouchers (hope you do get away with using all of them) others can still use them though. Missed the Fluidmaster syphons though dooooooooh.......... mind you pleased with as you put it (poxy wilo backpack) will make a great xmas pressie for someone :santa_cheesy:

Just left PHEX, no freebies but saw lots of interesting stuff. Particularly impressed with the Aladdin valve. I spoke to their boss about stocking and arranging for some forum freebies, so watch this space!

I'm not taking all the credit for you becoming a forum sponsor - BUT

Just left PHEX, no freebies but saw lots of interesting stuff. Particularly impressed with the Aladdin valve. I spoke to their boss about stocking and arranging for some forum freebies, so watch this space!

Yes, please get a couple samples to Abi so that she can sell me one. She looked crestfallen this morning when I asked for something she didn't have ;)

There's a YouTube video if you search for Aladdin easyfit isolator which shows a demo. I can't see a catch ... In theory. Interested to see what it is like in a real life situation.

Ok first two samples I get, one goes to Bod and the other to Rodolphe. Not accepting any other requests until I have them on my desk.

Ray

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

I would be rather keen!

Whom I kidding? I'm just after the complimentary sweeties!

Joe - did you go to phex? In Manchester?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

My current dispenser is cordless and extremely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take the good advice of your plumber and get...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back