Please help : Need Advice on what to buy for moving Gas Flue | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Please help : Need Advice on what to buy for moving Gas Flue in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wildfirejc

I have a CDi24 Worcester Combi Boiler using Natural Gas. I am quite sure it is the CDi24 RSF model.

I am building a conservatory at the back of the house and the flue is in the way.
So my plumber has suggested he move the flue around to the side of the house...see picture.

He told me I needed a 135 deg bend, a terminal length of pipe (1 mtr) and one extension length (smallest abt 750mm).

So I checked it out on the internet and found the following: 77161910100, 77161910140 and the last one which is the terminal length got me confused and I was told by this internet sales guy I needed 77161910090 which is the standard flue kit. This last thing costs over £122. So I am qondering if I really need that. Can someone in the know advice me please?
Can't the plumber re-use the parts? He said he can try but if I don't buy them ready - and if he needs it - then it may mean a delay of getting everything sorted within an afternoon. Help!
Flue small.jpgGas Flue.JPG

If the terminal is in ok condition I'd reuse the one you have mate, as long as it come out without a fight too.

You need a proper gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers or chimneys for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Could anyone help or advise me please? I...
Replies
Views
Thank you for responding Chuck, I have booked...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
https://www.vaillant.co.uk/downloads/ecotec-sus...
Replies
Views
Back