Plumber works for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumber works for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

L

lame plumber

got a call fm my son in London this afternoon "dad I've put a screw though a Pipe, help" (he's a lawyer). ran him through turning off mains in road, no joy all neighbours turned off tho:), so went thro all possible stop tap locations, eventually in a cupboard next to sink!!!!!!, established it was a heating pipe so turned the neighbours back on as well as him, to have a calming coffee. Pressure on combi dropping, ground floor leak not a problem, leave screw in situ for now. He has a think and rang a "client" who turned up and hour later, soldered in a union, screwed down the rest of the floor (to avoid call backs) and turned down my suggestion of £50 min for good service. Reason, he up in front of a beak in the near future for a serious misdemeaner involving a minor incident turned horrible, son wouldnt tell me what (client confidentiality or something) but he's hoping the boy will work harder to keep him a free man. Who says you can never get a good plumber!

So all you sparkies etc out there appearing in front of the man in a wig, gives us a pm and if he needs a new light fitting he may help out :):):)

Similar plumbing topics

H
Fair point well made Phil
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Ho the joy of working for builders, never...
Replies
Views
P
I faxed everything i had to the HSE and to the...
Replies
Views
POWDERPUFF
P
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back