Plumbers arms pub quiz | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbers arms pub quiz in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to run one on a caravan forum best way is have the questions and answers in a word doc and just copy and paste them into the chat room
we used to do 3 points for first answer then 2 then one after that none
we started of with winner set the next weeks quiz but that desended into mayhen
as no one wanted to win
then we did loser sets the questions but often they either didnt turn up or found it to hard to do so it faded out
they have just started again but i havent been in recently see how its going

Well you only get out what you put in and if you won't put in.........

Guys im really sorry but it may be a while before i can get anything sorted for this.
Works just crazy at the moment.
but more importantly the Missus is poorly and in and out of hospital at the moment so am a bit stressed with everything going on at the moment.
Anybody is free to take over if they want but too much is going on at the moment for me to give it the time its deserves.

My apologies

jules

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys im really sorry but it may be a while before i can get anything sorted for this.
Works just crazy at the moment.
but more importantly the Missus is poorly and in and out of hospital at the moment so am a bit stressed with everything going on at the moment.
Anybody is free to take over if they want but too much is going on at the moment for me to give it the time its deserves.

My apologies

jules

Sorry to hear the news mate. Wish the Mrs well.

Hope your wife gets better soon mate
Anything you need give us a shout if we can help we will mate

Plenty of time for quizzing.

Get all your energy into getting the Mrs better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
Replies
Views
C
if the boiler can be proved to have never been...
Replies
Views
S
Great post, especially the bit about...
2 3
Replies
Views
P
Hope to be living the French way next year!
Replies
Views
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back