plumbing forum wont work with android tablet | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss plumbing forum wont work with android tablet in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
i've just bought an asus android tablet & cant get the plumbing forum on it, all i get is a blank screen. i can get the tilers forum and the electricians forum no problem. do i need this tapatalk app thing for it to work, it's strange how the other forums work alright. The touch screen is great but i dont know that much about computers, especially this android stuff. anyone help, it would be much appreciated.

Are you on mobile style ?..At the bottom left of the page there are page design lay outs,change to another mode you may find ok then

Probably something to do with cookies. I have no idea, I've just heard people mention these when discussing computers. I took my old laptop to pieces and didn't find a single cookie inside. Devastated.

dannies cookies.jpg found em danny

You don't know how close you are to the mark there mate. My lad who's 16 months old is obsessed with the DVD player. He goes through phases. He hid the cordless phone so well, we had to buy a new one. This week, it's what I can hide in the DVD player.

I get this sometimes on my android phone.

No idea why it happens - it's usually fine but every now and again I get the white screen with the ukplumbersforums.co.uk at the top. What usually fixes it is to clear the browser cache and restart the device. In the meantime, tapatalk works nicely and is a free app.

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hi hertsstudent, I'll be honest with you I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Chuck. The cylinder was supplied by BG...
Replies
Views
K
Hi there, I am currently looking for plumbing...
Replies
Views
Kapicitta
K
H
best of british but if you do a search on here...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back