Plumbing in cast iron radiators - replacing K2's | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbing in cast iron radiators - replacing K2's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to move them by myself. #badbackinthemorning

:D don't drop them on your toes either they might stay attached to your shoes

Can normally manage upto a meter one on my own but I'm used to it

Any bigger 2+ men did one once took 8 guys to lift and mount

Should be stnd something like an 1" or 11/4" plug

I would have a look at the rads before you get any if you could

You will be fine just take one step at a time don't rush

Have a look first jay i am sure you will be fine bud put your toe tectors on all the best kop .

Except that one side will be right hand thread and the other side will be left hand thread.

No plugs are right handed the joints that connect the panels together are left and right handed tho

Did the job, took me the whole blooming day mind!!!! Thanks for all your help guys, saved me loads of time!! That was hard work on my own man.

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2240.JPG

They look like alu

Any problems?

Didn't bloody feel like alu..

Did you have an extra pair of hands ?

And how was the putting together of the one rad ?

Look spot on jay

Did you have an extra pair of hands ?

And how was the putting together of the one rad ?
Had to put two together but was fine actually as I could stand up both ends. No just me :/ hence why it took me all day. Aching like a bugger now.

Had to put two together but was fine actually as I could stand up both ends. No just me :/ hence why it took me all day. Aching like a bugger now.

Top banana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, put lots more turns on + some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm not expecting to do a better job than a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
Fit one radiator, correctly sized to heat the...
Replies
Views
Back