poor work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss poor work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Is this not a job where gas safe should be informed??

phoned the company whos name was on the written cert and they are coming to sort the problems and charge the lad . apparently he did it on a sat and used his companys name and address to fill in the written gas safety form .they assured me he will be delt with . i gave the lady gas safes number and told her if shes not stisfied after they have been just call them and they will inspect the work .

no way was that done by a gsr , check then benchmark cert. and put the pics in the hall of shame photo thread
of course it could have been done by somebody gas safe,understanding and installing central heating systems are not learnt doing a c s course,so if you have no background|(previously a ice cream man||)...simple when you no how

lady said the young lad was recommended by a family member and was gas safe registered with his company she like many others thought that was enough . i know when i worked at a certain firm the young lads were all doing sat htg jobs and most of them thought as long as they were registered with the company that covered them gas safe should make this very clear and idiot proof - some of the ones i had working with me passed and would ask how to do a drop test and the very basic of tests some didint know the dirrerence between burner and wking press how did they pass .

ant

Similar plumbing topics

Many thanks bacon_sandwich.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
tbh i dont think you will win and when your...
Replies
Views
Had a right pita on one site but he still...
Replies
Views
Back