Poppy rememberance at the Tower of London | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Poppy rememberance at the Tower of London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lambchop

I think it's an awesome tribute, it really has struck a chord with me and I believe certainly reaches out to the average person on the street and is something that they can relate to without being too arty farty

such a shame that a journalist from the guardian thinks otherwise, what a complete plank. I would have some more choice words but going to rise above it

We went to see it over the late summer - I thought its was awesome. CHK

The pictures on the telly probably dont do it justice. But its bloody impressive on the telly.

Very thought provoking.

There's one there for my great granddad who was killed at the Somme.

My mum and Uncle Bob paid for the dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
K
Do NOT take the boiler casing off. You need...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Agree completely. I learn't loads, in a nice...
Replies
Views
A
The radiators will have cooled down overnight...
Replies
Views
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back