Poppy yes or no? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter kirkgas
  • Start date
  • Replies 79
  • Views 8K

Discuss Poppy yes or no? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a poignant reminder too Best that freedom comes through the ballot box, not by the bullet and generations of brave service men have given us the right to a free vote and democracy.

I also hope that the conflict in NI doesn't erupt again. There have been several signs recently that a minority would like it to do so.

And a poignant reminder too Best that freedom comes through the ballot box, not by the bullet and generations of brave service men have given us the right to a free vote and democracy.

I also hope that the conflict in NI doesn't erupt again. There have been several signs recently that a minority would like it to do so.

i.e. Jaw Jaw is better than war war!

Good turn out today for maybe my sons last memorial parade and service that he will
attend for his Cadet Detachment before he goes off to Harrogate Army College next
year

2012-11-11 11.32.21.jpg

i wear a poppy. have done since i was young and never really thought into it. i have 2 brothers that are in the paras. it was when i was younger and out with my older brother and we walked past an old gentleman selling poppys and my brother reached into his pocket and pulled out all the change (you know the change you end up with after a night out) i thought it was loads being young etc and he put it all into the mans jar. i asked him why and he just said "those men fought for us. served for us when it was the worst of the worst and now they are sitting in a supermarket day in day out raising money for the british legion, he doesnt have to and he shouldnt need to" and i guess that just stuck with me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
if you do it this way, open bleed vent after...
2 3
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back