Positive or negative pressure boilers? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Positive or negative pressure boilers? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. This might be a daft question but what's the easiest way to identify each boiler?

All has gas reg engineers who have their boiler ticket has a list of all positive boilers that were made in their ref books so can tell you over the phone
Upon physical inspection it is quite obvious

Hi all. This might be a daft question but what's the easiest way to identify each boiler?

Google. *Or take the case off and inspect the flow of exhaust gases.

*only if qualified

Last edited:
gasmanrob2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the industry my self and can identify them to a degree. I just wondered whether there was any sure signs on a visual that give it away

I know it's in relation to where the fan is placed but I've never came across one when out with my colleagues. We only work on modern combis.

Ok sorry. Can someone move it to the right area please? I don't wanna duplicate the post cheers.

I'll shift it to the arms for now.

Macka, can you pm gas man or REDSAW and get your yellow badge up?

And Leo, Leo, Leo. .......

Not a ta for 5 minutes and ballsed up already....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

What the easiest way to find why my boiler is...
Replies
Views
thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
Brilliant! all done & i've marked it so i...
Replies
Views
M
Isolate and drain boiler. Pump up expansion...
Replies
Views
Back