Potterton Combi Boiler Frequent Pressure Loss in Winter only | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Potterton Combi Boiler Frequent Pressure Loss in Winter only in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Cheers Riley. I've had differing advice from each highly recommended engineer I've spoken to. The boiler was fully tested and serviced in October, but it's still happening. I'm at my wits (& wallets) end trying to figure out what to do next.
I cannot see if you have established if its the boiler or the heating system...treat as two sep. items ...others will explain how to do this I hope as I am busy with Jimbo
Rob Foster....centralheatking

Similar plumbing topics

M
Isolate and drain boiler. Pump up expansion...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply, I’ll try your...
Replies
Views
K
Either pipe blocked or expansion vessel too small
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
Back