potterton suprime 70he | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss potterton suprime 70he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
the boiler in the house where we are stopped working just now :(

pump run+three port valve moves to mid position +boiler receive 230v at sw live .
air switch is open pcb sent 230v to fun and fun not moving at all :(

air switch must have not continuity between the pins when stand by , this is my Q ?

thanks in advance for your replays

recommend you get someone in sgi , put a thread in the i need a plumbers section

a. yes

will be getting the estate agents plumber in tomorrow to get a new fun , I aint spending my $ on this :)

i bet you could peel an orange in your pocket and keep the smell to yourself

true i was going to have shower when wife goes no heating , then i had to et the tools out of the van and now i have sauce pans on the gas hob getting ready for wash . I dont believe it my self

yes there is 240v at the purple cables but fun dont spin when there is no call foe hw or heat it does not move freely :(, do you know how much r they funs
?

[DLMURL="http://www.gas-spares.co.uk/Catalogue/MAIN-BOILER-SPARES/BOILERS-STDSYSTEM/MAIN-24HE-boiler-only/FAN"]FAN - Gas Appliance Spares (Preston) Ltd[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Be carefull when you start it up tho Stan, the WD40 goes everywhere !! walls/ eyes ect!!

ps, make sure you keep the spray away from the burner :33:

Take the fan out. It's only a couple of screws and urn clipping two wires. This way you can give it a good going over with wd40. Even if it only lasts a day or so at least it will get you by until the landlord gets someone out. You know what these heating engineers are like, you'll be waiting in all day :)

Be carefull when you start it up tho Stan, the WD40 goes everywhere !! walls/ eyes ect!!

ps, make sure you keep the spray away from the burner :33:

I wish some one had told me that the first time I did this. It stung for hours after it attacked my face and eyes.

Cheers for all replays , did have a go with wd 40 , and I used the stick to spray in place . But no joy , wife will call agent tomorrow morning to get some one in to change it . Or I will call landlord lady
And see if I can change it .

Have a worm evening lads :)

first motorised valves move then pump run then i can hear some click on the pcb then 230v to fun but it does not want to move , and after 5 sec it goes to lock out ,changed pump as old one was not pushing well ,opened the bleed screw and menage to stop pump with my screw driver !
put old one from the van and now I can hear water circulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I mean you can test with a multi meter on the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
Programmer. Thanks for the helpful replies...
Replies
Views
I understand that, certainly with the common...
Replies
Views
Back