Power flushing boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Power flushing boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

I understand that it's not advisable to power flush back boilers. What other boilers would people recommend not flushing.

I am kind of after a bit of a list what not to flush

if I bypass every boiler then I could just crack on with fx2 and neutraliser??

It would be quite hard to bypass some boilers. I would avoid power flushing most condensing boilers if on a bad system and do the boiler on its own.

You are not pushing anything through the boiler that has not been pushed through 100’s of times, before. Always use a good pump. Thats why we use Kamco Clearflow CF90 Quantum powerflush pump which can deliver 150l/min flow. The all important flow rate is achieved without increasing maximum pressure beyond 1.8 bar, to ensure that no damage will be done to a heating system. The flow rate is more than double that of most power flushing pumps on the market, enabling it to remove more debris from a system and in less time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, it might be worth phoning the boiler...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun Much appreciated
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back