price please | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss price please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know my weeks ruined now,plasterer can not do it till sat,i have took the bath and basin out,customer was not amused

God that must be fustrating waiting on a plasterer, learn yourself desrob its only behind tiles anyway isn't it? Also be careful of curing times (some say three weeks!!!) in the real world though its when its all gone light and uniform.

My prices have gone up this year aswell, gone are the days of under * now.

Last edited:
2 year warranty. Sorry to be rude but if the person who is said £500 ish for the work is genuine then they must love paying to work! Not going to disclose my prices on the open forum sorry!

Bod has the right ideaz. You're just asking for people to under cut you if you put your prices on an open forum.

Moved to the arms,as prices should not be discussed on open forums and most thread posters have access anyway

Now as it is in the arms, take an arm and a leg and a bit extra for the inconvenience of having to work on a monday:smile:

In answer to the tmv only new build at the minute, won't be long though. Customers hate them.

surely a requirement on a bathroom refurb as well, but not required on a bath repair, ie new taps or leaking waste

Not in england, yet, only on new builds. But the time will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
Not a problem it’s what we’re here for
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have recently done a similar job with drop...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
Back