Price to fit heating system from scratch. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Price to fit heating system from scratch. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Is that all I wrote? Maybe carry on reading the whole post before making stupid comments.
All I’m saying is in part you agree and then in others you don’t? No need to get shirty about it. Everyone has their own opinions and I was saying that it is best practice to fit a system with unvented when more than 1 bath or shower is fitted. What’s the point of having 2 showers if they cannot be used at the same time.

All I’m saying is in part you agree and then in others you don’t? No need to get shirty about it. Everyone has their own opinions and I was saying that it is best practice to fit a system with unvented when more than 1 bath or shower is fitted. What’s the point of having 2 showers if they cannot be used at the same time.

No but it's not best practice to fit a system with unvented when more than 1 bath or shower.

Best practice would be to install a system that meets the requirements of the customers and THEIR future needs.

And that is quite clearly what my post said.

thanks for the replies, we'll have a chat tomorrow and see whats best. Unvented would probably be the best option. i'll see if the customer would be prepared to stick with unvented.

If she’s all electric, the unvented maybe/ probably a direct cylinder... so staying with it and using a boiler is a no goer.

Thought I would add to this thread

Just lost a job
BB and old system removed
New heating system with 5 rads and a duel fuel towel rail
Ecotec pro 28 with filter, lime fighter, shock arrester and VSmart controller
£5000

They have gone with someone fitting a WB30i and 10 years warranty for cheaper.

How much cheaper or don’t you know ?

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
To be fair some places in London have an...
Replies
Views
J
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
They sound extremely suspect, I realise it's...
Replies
Views
Millsy don’t under estimate the power of...
Replies
Views
Back