Prices West Sussex Work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Prices West Sussex Work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

bcp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
We don't do gas. Friend has moved to ground floor flat near Chichester. West Sussex. Thinking about replacing old heating system with either a combi (to gain space) OR a condenser plus 6 rads and towel rail (boiler new pipes new rads). Has asked me for a very rough idea of costs / ballpark figure. I said I would ask around: hence this post. If anyone works that area and wants to respond, great-thanks. Yes I know you need to see the job but a rough ballpark would be helpful. Gas Safe only and he will check it. Ta.

Similar plumbing topics

I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
Plumb centre charged me £28 for a vaillant...
Replies
Views
N
Hi,did you fix intermitent L-F ? I have same...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Back