Pricing | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pricing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can live quite comfortably on 500 a week although I prefer 1200 a week .

The govt will be keeping me in old age regardless

Don't count on it hammers4spanner.... the person who decided to raise the retirement age, works in an office!

Last edited:
Listen to this then boys old bathroom out strip tiles and paper repipe bathroom fit corner bath tray and enclosure wc plus a semi ped basin on solid wall inc raggle wall wall tiles 19 m2 floor tiles 17 m2 this includes hallway floor also inc ply to floor plus replace a radiator for towel rail everything in bathroom is in a different location.Client supplying ware and taps plus rad only.Client also to supply ply,addy grout.
Put in a price of 1815.00 based on schedule of rates I use which I think are very cheap but will be app
7-8 days work.iend She turns out to be QS for local builder drives a Lexus sportscar her boyfriend is a maintenance man who could do job himself but hes not here she thinks tiling should be 20 per m2
she wants me to split quote the only thing I want to split is her...Not in that way but run..brum

You know what they say though. If you can pi55 you can paint :smile5:
Obviously the bloke who painted my place needs an op in the end of his cock to help relieve the pressure!

Listen to this then boys old bathroom out strip tiles and paper repipe bathroom fit corner bath tray and enclosure wc plus a semi ped basin on solid wall inc raggle wall wall tiles 19 m2 floor tiles 17 m2 this includes hallway floor also inc ply to floor plus replace a radiator for towel rail everything in bathroom is in a different location.Client supplying ware and taps plus rad only.Client also to supply ply,addy grout.
Put in a price of 1815.00 based on schedule of rates I use which I think are very cheap but will be app
7-8 days work.iend She turns out to be QS for local builder drives a Lexus sportscar her boyfriend is a maintenance man who could do job himself but hes not here she thinks tiling should be 20 per m2
she wants me to split quote the only thing I want to split is her...Not in that way but run..brum

That one's got trouble written all over it Brum! Being a QS she will of course know it all and be telling you how to do your job, and how you've done it all wrong. And he will feel belittled that you are doing the work at his burd's place so he'll be slagging your work off left right and centre to make himself feel more manly...

Go on to another job....everything may not be as it appears!

Split the quote and inflate your prices and say thanks for pointing out I quoted so low!

On a serious note if her fella can do it walk away as he will keep telling you how to do your job.

Didn't even think about her boyfriend putting his oar in until pointed out but your right work is okayish just now but not brilliant even so I have decided to withdraw my quote but I am going to let it run its course first and let her think shes beat me then run for the hills giving her the big vees.very childish I know but what the heck I do know she will try a dutch auction to hammer down price I forgot to add sanitaryware shes bought is from Victoria plumb another reason to give it the body swerve..brum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
Oh dear, welcome to the forum, I will move...
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
Firstly I'd counter their demand by asking for...
Replies
Views
I've never seen error codes displayed. Sorry...
Replies
Views
If i turn the temperature dial right down on...
Replies
Views
Back