Prv pipework routing | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Prv pipework routing in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Odd that.... BG do it all the time!

I know saw engineer in pts asking for remote prv kit for one pts called Worcester to ask and they said should not be done on their boilers - the look on his face and he said other engneers do It - he called his boss who told him to just get a prv and 22/22/ 1/2 tee and fit one in loft on rtn. he explained what Worcester said but he was told just do it .bg think they are above the rules. went to one were they terminated the flue into next doors garden a semi - called them and they said the old flue was there sowhats the problem

The thing that surprises me is that a prv is a prv, they are usually remote on 100 kw + floor standing commercial boilers and work 100% fine yet some domestic boiler makers don't think they should be anywhere else than in the boiler :/

The thing that surprises me is that a prv is a prv, they are usually remote on 100 kw + floor standing commercial boilers and work 100% fine yet some domestic boiler makers don't think they should be anywhere else than in the boiler :/
They should be near the boiler though and before any isolation valves.

Similar plumbing topics

Yep, that's what I meant (as per attached...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Thank you for responding Chuck, I have booked...
Replies
Views
Just going to say the same...conduit seems...
Replies
Views
Back