Qualified Gas Engineers needed | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Helen BG
  • Start date
  • Replies 105
  • Views 27K

Discuss Qualified Gas Engineers needed in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate the fact i have to get up more so because i'm not an early evening in bed person either which makes it worse
definetly 9.00 - 9.30 starts when i can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

British Gas are recruiting again for Technical Engineers, in locations across the UK. We are offering a relocation package to qualified engineers who will consider moving to Aberdeen. Otherwise, work is field based around your local area. The jobs have opened today in a number of locations, and more are due to open in the near future. To apply, or register your interest for future jobs, please follow this link to the job description on our website.
British Gas Jobs - Find a job - Your applications - Your application

I am out of the office for the next couple of weeks so will not be able to apply to the thread or PMs, but I hope this is of interest to some of you.

Thanks

Hi,

British Gas are recruiting again for Technical Engineers, in locations across the UK. We are offering a relocation package to qualified engineers who will consider moving to Aberdeen. Otherwise, work is field based around your local area. The jobs have opened today in a number of locations, and more are due to open in the near future. To apply, or register your interest for future jobs, please follow this link to the job description on our website.
British Gas Jobs - Find a job - Your applications - Your application

I am out of the office for the next couple of weeks so will not be able to apply to the thread or PMs, but I hope this is of interest to some of you.

Thanks

Yeah, I applied for one, Thought I would have been able to go back and review my answers on some of the questions so just ticked any old box on a couple that I wanted to think over further and go back to and then realised I couldn't so i guess I messed up there and you won't be calling me! any chance you can delete the knowledge test and let me do it again please?

It was a part time contractors application.

Cheers!

Hi everyone, I work for the recruitment team at British Gas, and would like to hear from anyone who would consider working as a permanent domestic Gas Engineer. We are recruiting in various areas of the country, but especially have urgent requirements in the following areas:
Grimsby
Leamington
Stratford
Warwick
Birmingham
Solihull
Gloucester
Worcester
Kidderminster
Northampton
Coventry

We offer fantastic job security, benefits and career progression, and are looking for people who hold full ACS as well as City & Guilds / NVQ or equivalent. I am happy to speak to anyone who is genuinely interested! Please reply or send a private message.
Many thanks
Helen

Hi there my names Simon Dunn I'm currently sub-contracting from OCO Limited (Kent) but due to lack of work I'm seeking immediate start sub-contact work. Do you have any opportunities local to Sidcup (Kent). I'm fully Gas Safe registered with 7 years experience and great references. I have my own van, tools and insurance.

This is a two year old thread mate, if any more vacancies come up I'm sure Helen will post them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Contact the op if you can help
Replies
Views
H
British Gas Qualified Engineer Recruitment...
Replies
Views
Helen BG
H
S
Growing business seeking self-employed plumber...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
A
Stanios Well no offence meant to the guy I'm...
Replies
Views
Adamcasper
A
Hi everyone. We are looking to take on an...
Replies
Views
Back