Query about Level 3 qualifications. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Query about Level 3 qualifications. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Gas Safe. I want to do it but no idea where to start.

your best bet if you can is follow a gas safe engy round for 6-12 months and then doing the training

I would do the course then

What course is that? I thought there was a couple of different paths I could go down. Course and collecting evidence of installs.

Yes I would do the collage route esp if your doing installs with him helps alot

best speak to a local tech collage

Sounds like 3 steps forward and 2 steps back for poor old matchless. :eek:
Ah will be alright I'll find my way to get the card. First I'll ask a legal body if not I am going to do the whole course for a day. That's ok with me I know that this country is loves to rip people off :)

Ah will be alright I'll find my way to get the card. First I'll ask a legal body if not I am going to do the whole course for a day. That's ok with me I know that this country is loves to rip people off :)

disagree with that, any country that you move to you will need to re-qualify

disagree with that, any country that you move to you will need to re-qualify
That's not true, I have worked before in Sweden and in holland which I did not need any other qualifications. Nothing will change on that matter that England loves to rip ppl off

But as mentioned if I cannot get the card I'm going to do the whole course which is fine with me doesn't take long

Not sure where you are in the country but I did mine week or so ago and it was £153, that was at Cambridge Regional College. The guy who held it was spot on. Bearing in mind it has to be renewed every 5 years you we will all have to sit it at sometime.

How can you have NVQ level 3 and not be gas safe? The whole point on level 3 is gas safe there was very little other than gas safety stuff on my level 3 course o_Oo_O
Gas exams are part of level 3 all I did was ring gas safe when I passed them and pay a small fee.

Depends what level 3 you do. Mine for example was renewables because my local college changed the curriculum just before I went into level 3 (would've preferred the gas route) so much more to plumbing than just natural gas. Renewables, oil, solid fuel and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
I did fit a Viessmann 200-w a few months back...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for suggestions on...
Replies
Views
Thanks a bunch mate that's really useful. I'll...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back