Quick cheap tool alert | Plumbing Tools | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Quick cheap tool alert in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

Whn1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just browsing amazon, don't know if it's a mistake but type in ck tools and there's a massive price drop on loads of their expensive cutters and driver sets etc! £40 driver sets for £6 plus £4 delivery.. And the decent wire cutters!

A lovely find!!!
Ive ordered a few bits myself but missed out on the pliers as well.... :(
I bought a set of those for about £30 not long back from my electrical wholesalers as well...

Will be interesting to see if the seller accepts the orders!
If you guys have bought from the same person as me (the only person I could find with ck stuff for £6!!) it is a shop on amazon, which is different to amazons own monster shop.
Hopefully the terms of sale are the same..!

Are you lot buying these purely because they're a bargain or do you actually need them?

A lovely find!!!
Ive ordered a few bits myself but missed out on the pliers as well.... :(
I bought a set of those for about £30 not long back from my electrical wholesalers as well...

Will be interesting to see if the seller accepts the orders!
If you guys have bought from the same person as me (the only person I could find with ck stuff for £6!!) it is a shop on amazon, which is different to amazons own monster shop.
Hopefully the terms of sale are the same..!

Still think amazon terms and conditions apply, if its not right or poor quality then amazon sort it for you.

Jesus. Just drilled through £250 notes worth of stuff lol
Bought 4 ck hose display stands (stocked) with RRp of £600 each :D (wtf am I going to do with 4 hose display stands??!!!!!)
Cant see them arriving though lol.

Great find though to the original poster. Nice one mate

Similar plumbing topics

Just to reiterate what others have said...
Replies
Views
Ravenrider
R
Back