Quick cheap tool alert | Plumbing Tools | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Quick cheap tool alert in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

Whn1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just browsing amazon, don't know if it's a mistake but type in ck tools and there's a massive price drop on loads of their expensive cutters and driver sets etc! £40 driver sets for £6 plus £4 delivery.. And the decent wire cutters!

Mines been cancelled as well.
Oh well, it was nice while the idea lasted!!!!
So much for honouring prices. It just goes to show that the big internet sites can do what the hell they want...

and then say 'what order? we cant find any trace of it... see you'

I think it's about time amazon got its web page sorted they are still showing ck cutters at £6 but when you click on them they got to full price, they're big enough should be sorted by now.

Dear Customer,

We're writing to inform you that your order 026-9690520-2949117 from AC Supply Ltd has been cancelled.
If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.co.uk.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest Regards

Amazon.co.uk

Can'ts!!

Dear Customer,

We're writing to inform you that your order 026-9690520-2949117 from AC Supply Ltd has been cancelled.
If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest Regards

Amazon.co.uk

Can'ts!!
Tell them if they don't honour the deal you'll wait for them after school.

Dear Customer,

Warmest Regards

Amazon.co.uk

Can'ts!!

I might reply with a simple **** you!

Have they withdrawn this item?

if not, I'd email them and tell them they have to, well atleast for 24 hours.

While I was an apprentice I worked part time in JJB sports, for my sins, and if an item was priced up wrong, you had to either sell it at that price or take it off sale for 24 hours and then put it up for sale at the right price later.

Im not an amazon member, so never got involved in buying this stuff, but if I had I'd be speaking to then telling them this.

Have they gave and explanation as to why its been cancelled on you?

image.jpgDid you whn1 , bet you don't tonight

Similar plumbing topics

Just to reiterate what others have said...
Replies
Views
Ravenrider
R
Back