Quick Hello from me... | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter PatchettPlumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 183

Discuss Quick Hello from me... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PatchettPlumbing

Hi All,

Nice to be at this side of the Plumbers Arms, I look forward to good threads.

Luke

Welcome Luke.

Mines a large Jacks, with just a splash of coke. :)

Hi Luke
Come on in & shut the door it's rather cold outside, mines a large red wine they do a rather cheeky Rioja if you are buying, just a word to the wise, watch out for the strange looking bar maid she / he (we are not quite sure) gets a bit frisky on a Friday & Saturday night.
Welcome in, most of the locals are harmless enough, just watch out if croppie over there in the corner if he gets on the sauce !!!!

welcome to the arms luke the barmaids ok its just zeb in wimmins cloths now be vary wary of croppie putting drinks on your tab

Welcome, just leave your wallet on the bar! We'll sort out our own drinks! Cheers kid!

Welcome nice pint of Tsingtao or Peroni for me oh and seeing as it`s your round have one yourself regards turnpin:27:

Gimme all the whiskey (dnt give croppie any, he goes wild of em!) :)

Wallet is on the bar guys, fill your boots.

Thanks for warm welcome

I should point out that any and all rumours you've heard are very untrue.

Now, if you would be so kind as to sign this bit of paper? Just you ignore all those numbers......

Welcome to the Land Rover owners forum!

I'll have a morgans spiced and coke and a pack of pork scratchings, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
No photo shown. It is usual to apply ptfe tape...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hello from Hampshire and starting bathroom...
Replies
Views
I've used a decent double check valve, two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Welcome to the forum! Are you working on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just read your thread. Most decent...
Replies
Views
Back