radiator in bathroom | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss radiator in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

hi guys,

my reactangular bathroom is not equal at the short sides ie window side and opposite door side. it is about 2-3cm out at the window side compared to the door side. i suppose what im trying to say is that it tapers outwards towards the window side if that makes sense. how do i tackle this before i start tiling? do i need to fill one side of the wall or pack it out with a plasterboard?

if i leave it as it is, i will no doubt have issues with squaring this off when i do the floor. any ideas on how to remedy this situation is most helpful :)

cheers

update on floor.....it looks like i have a slight dip in the middle of floor after i have screwed the plywood down...

should i use a self leveling compound? i would say the dip is about 3mm when i use my level across the floor. is there a tolerance for dips or will the tiling adhesive make up the shortfall?

cheers

Similar plumbing topics

1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Add sound proofing and box it in.
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Awesome, thanks for all the advise
Replies
Views
Back