Radiator Valve Question | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Radiator Valve Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate looking stupid but I have no idea?

Best ask your installer / is it on the bill

If you have needs to be on max

If you don't you can set it to what ever temp you want eg 60-65

I'm struggling to understand why the water isn't get as hot as it should, it's set to 60 yet its lukewarm. It starts off coming out really hot and then get's cooler.

?? Hot water

Open the tap half way not fully open does it stay hot ?

i would say boiler too small or a problem i would ask your installers defo not right

Surely having the boiler interlock (room thermostat & radiator without TRV) in the bathroom is somewhat silly. If room thermostat now placed elsewhere its not the interlock its supposed to be.

Surely having the boiler interlock (room thermostat & radiator without TRV) in the bathroom is somewhat silly. If room thermostat now placed elsewhere its not the interlock its supposed to be.

There's two

I always leave the bathroom without a trv due to towels and the main one with the stat

I would like to have a bathroom rad that isn’t controlled by a TRV and potentially overheat the room and sympathise wit Kian1810.

I had the thermostat wired in yesterday but it's not fixed to the wall, I currently have it on my coffee table. My boiler water and rad heat is set to 60 on both, is this ok? I have my thermostat set to 18 most of the day and just turn it off at night.

The TRV in my living room is set to 3, in my other rooms it's off (do I need to put it on the little ice setting?) and obviously in the bathroom, that is always on.

I had to turn off all the pre-set as I would prefer to manually control the heating, maybe in the future I will use the pre-sets.

It's a Danfoss TP5000SI.

It's down to personal setting now have a play and find what's right for you

What is the difference between the radiator heat setting on the boiler and the thermostat, is it the higher it is on the Boiler, the more it will cost in gas?

the one on the boiler will set how hot the pipes will get normally set to 60-65

the room stat will govern the room temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Cheers. No, I've not touched the lockshield...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done for sorting it. Waggling the trv pin...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wouldn’t even entertain turning them off...
Replies
Views
Back