ratio of 0.009ppm on a new boiler | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ratio of 0.009ppm on a new boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep all the 0.0000 can easily get mixed up

trigger value on my sheet for combi,s is 0.008 altho mi,s might say diffrent so 0.0009 would be well in

Last edited by a moderator:
those bloody noughts. I still keep looking at my sheet just to be on the safe side as i always keep questioning myself whether it's 1, 2, or 3 bloody zero's.

yep all the 0.0000 can easily get mixed up

trigger value on my sheet for combi,s is 0.008 altho mi,s might say diffrent so 0.0009 would be well in
Yer you are right for many boilers, but Mi's over rule guidance in CPA1. Most band A boilers (zero governed) require 0.002 ratio.

just as an easy trigger to remember the cut off point on the analyser ratio tests

JAMES BOND 007

When i see the ratio near this i consult the MIs

works for me but im a bit of a saddo

i was told 0.004 or below ok 0.004 to 0.008 needs servicing, above 0.008 I,D switch off and find out why

ok...just been back to check it once more,turns out i did miss a zero so it now reads 0.0009 phoned ideal and they said its fine as the action level is 0.004....i think we get confused about the number of zero's we need to be reading when doing a fga! i now feel like a right forrest gump!

i think you are being very unfair to Forrest Gump:p

i was told 0.004 or below ok 0.004 to 0.008 needs servicing, above 0.008 I,D switch off and find out why

Thats how BG work. Most newer boiler state a ratio in the MI's. Worcester are 0.0020 for example. Also if its above 0.0080 on a boiler then its only AR not ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Are you doing it in P1, P2 and checking P1 again?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Looking at those working gas pressures and the...
Replies
Views
Have you cleaned the heat ex?
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back