Ray Stafford | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 82
  • Views 1K

Discuss Ray Stafford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Isn't it about time we give him access to the Arms? Think he's more than proved his worth! :54:

exactly. and maybe not a plumber as such but he is well and truly in the trade!

And he gives us nice stuff.

And sweeties!

exactly. and maybe not a plumber as such but he is well and truly in the trade!

And he gives us nice stuff.

And sweeties!
Croppie are you sure you didnt play a starring role in chitty chitty bang bang (black topper and lollipops springs to mind) ?

He more in the trade than most imho and a very good person to know I'm guessing to for people in his shop areas

All i seen was croppies fat fingers and ray ! All i can think is ouch ! But yes ray is a pro ! And he can talk prices in here !

Oh and the chances of me getting one of his freebies in time are higher in the smaller crowd of the pub !

What freebies are we talking about?.. Croppie. you holding out on us all? lol

if where worried about letting him in the pub make his own club him and say 2 or 3 select members just give away all the freebies in there ? nah i do think ray is good with the products he sells atleast he wants to stock good stuff and gives a crap. there are loads of suppliers that will sell you somthing and dont care once your out the door they still get plenty of custom.

so ray if you need to test anything (combi boiler,copper pipe, magnacleans) i will take the risk for you.

forum rules dictate that no sponsors allowed in the plumbers arms,

although i do have a plan but no ones listening yet!!!!!

Unlike the other sponsors Ray is a regular contributer to the forums. I didn't know about that rule. Wee bit petty imho.

Well it's a figure of speech on of the lads
Why are you not one of the lads desrob!!
And can't be that selective they let me in didn't they

Mr Stafford is not a Rat, in fact he's a Ray. He's a little Ray of sunshine.

*P.S Ray, you can send me all free plumbing material as payment for my nice comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
with claims like that and that price. tell you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You were lucky they bothered to show up. At...
Replies
Views
You are probably right, I will see if I can...
Replies
Views
Back