Ray Stafford | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 82
  • Views 1K

Discuss Ray Stafford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you here then if you don't class yourself as part of us!!
Of course I got a point MATE

Think desrob needs a big hug don't feel left out mate we're all mates in here are we not

Mob what mob
Where not in the school play ground last time I looked
Bit old for all that arnt we mate

how can you say that?
your in arn't you?

oh! gray beat me to it.lol

maybe he's had a bad day. We are all entitled to one every now and then.
On the selective issue, I'd agree, I wanna green badge thing by my name. I think it's Tom-ist to be fair.

well if hes not allowed to drink then cant he work on the bar ? maybe the dj ? stripper ?

the mob is ganging up on me.!

Go ahead and report us if you feel you're being persecuted.

This isn't the first time you've been borderline offensive and not had the balls to back up your comments when challenged.

Desrob has a habit of saying stuff but once challenged skulks away and sends silly pms

Unlike the other sponsors Ray is a regular contributer to the forums. I didn't know about that rule. Wee bit petty imho.

Agree with Croppie here ,Ray adds value and product knowledge why cant the rules be adjusted this instance.Im assuming Rays sponsorship is in part attributed to the on going existance of the forum.

You think we might need to change the title of the thread cos if Ray sees it he maybe become paranoid, I know I would if I saw it and couldnt read it lol.

Doh, having a blonde with bumps moment, - he wont be able to see it.

the mob is ganging up on me.!

I'm sorry to hear that you appear to be having problems with other forum members and as a forum member, I DO take take issue with what you are implying. Such matters ARE taken seriously on this forum as this is one of the best forums on the internet, and everyone who is active on this forum wants to keep it that way.

As a precaution to prevent problems between members, there is an option to ignore another member in your profile page. That way he/she cannot send you any more messages but you otherwise still have full access to the forum and the other members that you so chose.

In matters such as these, the first option is self policing, i.e using the ignore function. If the matter escalates onto the main forum, then I can assure you that the mods and admin take these matters seriously and the perpetrator will be dealt with accordingly.
If you have any more concerns, please do not post remarks on here that no one can answer as we do not have the facts. Contact the mods and admin guys and give them some proof of your concerns. Slagging others off in the main forum is down right childish.

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the lads, freebies, ray the sponser,this forum getting very select,

Dont think so mate, all the posts were open to everyone and the freebies were on a first come first serve basis. RE select everyone in the arms can join in for a light hearted rant,post discussion whatever you wish you dont want to take it/yourself to seriously. After all you dont go down the pup to get stressed out do you?:39:

I'm sorry to hear that you appear to be having problems with other forum members and as a forum member, I DO take take issue with what you are implying. Such matters ARE taken seriously on this forum as this is one of the best forums on the internet, and everyone who is active on this forum wants to keep it that way.

As a precaution to prevent problems between members, there is an option to ignore another member in your profile page. That way he/she cannot send you any more messages but you otherwise still have full access to the forum and the other members that you so chose.

In matters such as these, the first option is self policing, i.e using the ignore function. If the matter escalates onto the main forum, then I can assure you that the mods and admin take these matters seriously and the perpetrator will be dealt with accordingly.
If you have any more concerns, please do not post remarks on here that no one can answer as we do not have the facts. Contact the mods and admin guys and give them some proof of your concerns. Slagging others off in the main forum is down right childish.
And can I just say what a great option it is !! I have at least 3/4 of you lot on it. It makes for a much quieter life, although a lot of the pages are now blank. Only Joking !!!! :cheesy: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
with claims like that and that price. tell you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You were lucky they bothered to show up. At...
Replies
Views
You are probably right, I will see if I can...
Replies
Views
Back