Recessed gas meter box query | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Recessed gas meter box query in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I have just had a recessed gas meter box installed in preparation of being connected to the mains gas.

The spigot has not been fitted exiting the rear of the box. It is a low pressure so would have expected this to have been fitted.

Can this be retro fitted and by who? Is there any harm in coming out the bottom of the box and into the property?

Thanks

The spigot will be fitted by you gas Safe installer when your gas pipework is connected up. The spigot comes with the box and 3 screws, make sure they are there.

Similar plumbing topics

We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
The only opening in a built in gas meter box...
Replies
Views
Ok I think I see what your saying mate, So...
Replies
Views
This is from august and op has never come back
Replies
Views
the Same position for meter but riser outside...
Replies
Views
Back