Remeha condensate connection | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Remeha condensate connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey all,

Those of you who fit Remeha's, what method do you use to connect the condensate trap to condensate pipe?

The reason I ask it that you dont get a short flexible pipe with the boiler and I usually end up just using a straight solvent weld connector on solvent overflow before dropping into 32mm.

However, I've had a few that develop small drips, which is really annoying.

They are great boilers, but this lack of decent condensate connection is one of the boilers few bad points.

Cheers

I do the same as you,have had no problems,however have used a white plastic compression coupling in the past if needed

Annoying why they dont supply a nice flexi connector though hey, probably the only thing I don't like about the boiler! :)

installed 6 quinta's this summer they all had flexi cons,droped them into 32mm no problem,good biolers!

Same as you. I brought a length of overflow pipe or was scrap from a job somewhere (don't know where) that seems to be a slightly different size to normal, it's tight to get in the fitting but a good fit on the condensate outlet of the boiler.

Unfortunately my 1 length of it is slowly getting smaller so I'm hoping Remeha will modify this soon, it spoils what is otherwise a nice boiler.

i use the rubber coulings that go on the end of wash machine outlet hoses and two jubly clips

i dont fit this make but i have seen problems with the flexible connection on boilers with aluminium heat exchangers they block up with debris and stop the boiler working

i use the rubber coulings that go on the end of wash machine outlet hoses and two jubly clips

I did ask at my local merchants for something like this. All you need is a washing machine type hose with rubbers at each but only 4 inches long or so. There must be something somewhere??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If rainwater pipe discharges to a combined...
Replies
Views
https://hhic.org.uk/uploads/5BD6D5A19764A.pdf...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. Good to know.
Replies
Views
    • Informative
  • Question
Looking back on page 1 I can see that you...
Replies
Views
Back