Replacement fitting for heating oil fuel supply | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement fitting for heating oil fuel supply in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

View attachment 42552 I need to replace this fitting that is connected to the heating oil fuel supply to my boiler, can anyone recommend a supplier and also what what is this component known as, so that I order the correct part. TIA

Attachments

• 5B389B16-2E9C-47EA-AC3B-A8C07EF6D6D2.jpeg
    5B389B16-2E9C-47EA-AC3B-A8C07EF6D6D2.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 29
That's a remote sensing fire valve. A phial hangs over the burner with a capillary tube running back to the valve, when the set temperature is sensed it automatically shuts the valve and cuts off fuel supply. I would fit a Teddington KBB 65°c but you need an oil engineer, you should not try this yourself.

Similar plumbing topics

They claim 120L available at 20LPM at a 40C dT...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
So getting back to my original question, do...
Replies
Views
what is the elevation and run length between...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Back