retrain as a heating engineer | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss retrain as a heating engineer in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should qualify that by saying not onlythe lazy and incompetent struggle. The lazy and competent struggle too.

The kind that come on here and say, "There's no work. I've been sat at home watching daytime TV for the last 5 days"

Well go out and put out some flyers then!!!!
i decided to go down this route ive costed the flyers being printed but unfortunatly ive been advised that flyers in london have to be translated into the 19 most common languges spoken im my area to have any impact the cost of this and the 12 interreter services i would need to answer any calls has made it economically impossible
so ive decided on a career on telly im currently sleeping with all my female relatives two nieghbours and the girl down the chippy smoking pot all day and have put both children into care despite this i still cant get a spot on jeremy kyle do you think im over qualified ?

Last edited:
you might want to remove some of your teeth. the quantity of teeth you have seems to be inversely proportional to your chances of appear on jeremy kyle. i think some of them maintain a solitary incisor to aid opening cans of beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
Yes, it's difficult to get people who don't...
Replies
Views
Back