Retraining to become a Gas Heating Engineer with KIER! | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Retraining to become a Gas Heating Engineer with KIER! in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin close this thread please I've just seen and read another lad's post same course and boat as me, Some good replies some not…. Anyway this will just be a repeat of other thread so no point in mine….cheers

Welkom 2damadhaws Mark. I know you are desperate to have this thread closed but cropie and most of the admin are attending a party. Chances are they are all so drunk we can have our day without being noticed.

BTW, if you are so determined to own your own firm and do not want to drag your 'friends businesses' into disrepute, then start up your own company and with the 6 months savings you have, you should be able to advertise and drum up some business. Then you can always get your ''friends'' to assist you when things are above your capabilities. You will also learn much that way. It's a chance you take.
Rule number one: ENSURE YOU HAVE PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE

Admin close this thread please I've just seen and read another lad's post same course and boat as me, Some good replies some not…. Anyway this will just be a repeat of other thread so no point in mine….cheers

you started it!!

Watching the match drinking Grolsch. Debating whether or not to visit the local battlecruiser.....

Lol cheers guys I just didn't want to have my thread running same as another thread as ppl will sharp get sick of repeating themselves lol… Cheers for the advice tho guys i appreciate it.

Understand your concern Mark but, tbh, if we closed every similar thread there would only be two left open....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas...
Replies
Views
About Us: Gas safe registered and Green Deal...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an experienced plumber or...
Replies
Views
Depends what you want to end up doing. Do you...
Replies
Views
Back