Riello 40 oil pump | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Riello 40 oil pump in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've though it would be good if danfoss would make a 'riello compatible pump, I'm sure they would sell well given the number of riello burners around nowadays.

I've though it would be good if danfoss would make a 'riello compatible pump, I'm sure they would sell well given the number of riello burners around nowadays.

Have wondered for years why Danfoss didn't, or couldn't do a substitute for Riello pumps. Don't think there should be a legal problem but maybe they think it is not the way to do things.
There was Pumps that did Riellos that were Chinese but were probably illegal as were boxed as Riellos.

To think that a lot of people will be replacing a decent standard efficiency boiler that has a reliable burner, to a new condensing boiler, partly to save oil & then find their new Riello burner needs a new oil pump often!
Seems it might be a case of - save a £100 a year on oil & spend it on new pumps!

I find it quite noticeable when you replace a old riello pump the difference in weight between the old and new.

I find it quite noticeable when you replace a old riello pump the difference in weight between the old and new.
Must check that.

Maybe it is the weight of oil in the old pump, - they hold a fair bit.
Or it's a lot of crud! Lol!

Can't remember the last time I installed a new boiler that didn't have a riello burner in it.

I can wall hung grant, also i believe trianco don't use grants (not that I would fit one!) not sure about the new HRM's though.

Turco boilers (N.I.) use Electroil burners. Also STD eff Worcester boilers (now not made).
Just about everything else uses Riello. Pity they wouldn't give a choice of burner manufactorers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Competent oil engineer required. If it...
Replies
Views
And just where can you see oil squirting from...
Replies
Views
Will need a pressure gauge on to check oil...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Back