Room stat | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Am upgrading an old ideal non condensing boiler and customer has asked for a worcester heat only to go in. Need a room stat only to go with this boiler as it has a timeclock which works fine.
What's the best easiest rooms tat to go with a wozzie heat only ?

any as you will be just wiring to your wiring centre with your port valves etc

what boiler is it?

Worcester ri the heat only model.
Is their anything wireless that I can just plug in and forget.

Worcester ri the heat only model.
Is their anything wireless that I can just plug in and forget.

no and it doesnt have a timeclock either if i think you mean on board ???????

but not hard as you can go wireless you needs some wiring do at the wiring centre unless your property doesnt have one??????

The property has existing timeclock and all controls other than a room stat so that's all I need .

I know salus do something but not sure if it's much kop

The property has existing timeclock and all controls other than a room stat so that's all I need .

I know salus do something but not sure if it's much kop

thats easy then just wire into wiring centre and use a wireless stat unless you dont like wiring ????????

No I struggle with wiring with my fingers they just arnt nimble enough anymore with electrics

No I struggle with wiring with my fingers they just arnt nimble enough anymore with electrics

That's fine two options

One for me to go through the wiring with you

Two get a sparky in

I always fit the salus wireless stat only about £54 not had any issues apart from when next door has a wireless stat as well just need to move the pins In the back then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
We do a few of these we always use honeywell...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Its a very ingenious but devilishly cunning...
Replies
Views
Yes I’d do that too, just shut the radiator...
Replies
Views
It's not 'amateurish', what you've had...
Replies
Views
Back