running shoes | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss running shoes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
any suggestions/recommendations welcome , I am looking at a pair that will last and are comfortable

i would like to be from now Sean ,

not sure where I can run here as running on the road between villages seems dangerous but will be looking for some running routes

image.jpg

In your size too stan!

Go to a running shop and get a gait analysis done. Will save you a lot of pain in the future.

A running shop will put you on a treadmill that has a camera at the bottom. It will record you running.

You will then see what part if the foot you run with. Wether it's the outside or inside of your heel that takes the beating. And they will recommend shoes around this.

If not then a pair of Nike or assics(spelled very wrong) will sort ya out

where are this running shops ? can you name one so i can google for a local store , please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's not impossible but I doubt that the...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looking at the document, they are actually...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s definitely soldered as it would not hold...
Replies
Views
Back