running shoes | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss running shoes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recomend Brooks Vapour - that's what I run in. Very comfy and supportive.

But as others have said go to a running shop. Google Up and Running and see if they have a shop near you as they are very good.

So sick infact your wearing em to G.A.Y tonight aint ya

Nah, not tonight, its my night off :)

i did buy some new kicks today but I'm not 100% on them. Probably take them back in the week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 26
At the risk of the endless abuse, I like them!!

You are officially in the cool gang now :)

i do like them to be honest, its the chunky soles I can't get used to.

I don't like chunky trainers, I've got converse but the slim pairs with thin soles and I wear women's vans which have the thin soles.

I mite keep them a few days and see what I think, I've got 28 days for a refund.

If they where cheap I'd keep them and wear them a couple of times and if I don't like them then I'd just not wear them.

Stan go outdoors have a tread mill and are very helpful, like anything you get what you pay for but the price can be ridiculous as well.

Don't worry how long they are going to last because they will hopefully stop you hurting you knees.

I have 2 pairs one for road work and one for treadmill, treadmill ones last an age.

You are officially in the cool gang now :)

i do like them to be honest, its the chunky soles I can't get used to.

I don't like chunky trainers, I've got converse but the slim pairs with thin soles and I wear women's vans which have the thin soles. .

Yessssssss!! I'm cool!

I'm not overly taken with the chunky sole either, hence why I only like them not love them!

I can't believe you just admitted to wearing women's clothes on a public forum!!!

just remember, like any bit of machinery you only have a limited number of revs/beats, so if you go running etc youll use up your heart beats quicker and hence youll die sooner, hence why you keep seeing joggers dropping like flies in the press, ie he was a fit man but his heart gave out. Be a slug and live longer is my motto :):):)

just remember, like any bit of machinery you only have a limited number of revs/beats, so if you go running etc youll use up your heart beats quicker and hence youll die sooner, hence why you keep seeing joggers dropping like flies in the press, ie he was a fit man but his heart gave out. Be a slug and live longer is my motto :):):)

Like your thinkin there Lame

look at it this way old stirling moss drove everywhere and he is 80 plus, the likes of george best and some other footie players all dropping like flies, some drink related but overall in poor health:)

I went to a running shop and ended up buying trainers i wasnt happy with i buy asics now do the job three times a week if i have time 3 to 5 miles.

However if you can be arsed to look into it the trainer issue is a blag

I did when I was 19 and was in the army we had to run like 20km off road and up and down the mauntains at list once a week !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's not impossible but I doubt that the...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looking at the document, they are actually...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s definitely soldered as it would not hold...
Replies
Views
Back