Secret Santa Update :) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 10 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to Si for organising everything at a very busy time and a big thank you to Adam for not sending me a Tizer cocktail kit.........very original and liked muchly.

Cheers Simon great job . And thanks bro cropp for the present went down a treat New Years eve

Big thank you to Steveb for my excellent pressie......and also big thanks to the one the only Mr.Siiiiiimon G.......for the time and effort put in to this great bit of seasonal cheer......regards Turnpin:santa5::presents2:

Thanks ray for my cocktail making kit. I always thought you were a man or class and style and this gift just confirms that!

Cocktail night Saturday. I'll be posting hourly pictures!

I hear on the grape vine that kev should receive his gift on Saturday. Original was damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back